Roadrunner & Artist News
Murderdolls Round Up
Posted on February 12, 2008MURDERDOLLS HAUNT CREEK! The Murderdolls will be flying out to North Carolina to shoot the Halloween episode of TV show Dawsons Creek. The entire episode takes place at a Halloween party. The Murderdolls will be the band playing throughout... and keep an eye out for a Murderdolls drum-kit and banner and other musical snippets through the show. The episode will air in the USA in Halloween week.. eventually making it's way to the UK as well.
SLUDGE.. Check out Wednesday's enlightening and entertaining 20 Questions with Metal Sludge HERE
LET'S GO TO PRESS: Be sure to pick up the new issue of Kerrang! this week (25/9) for an awesome 5K live review from their recent London show at the Garage as well as an 'On The Road' feature! Want more to read? The next issue of Rocksound features the Murderdolls in their 'Seven Deadly Sins' section, and the December issue of Metal Hammer (out 1/11) includes a Murderdolls 'My Life Story'. Bizarre's next issue also includes a Murderdolls feature. You can find reviews and more in the current issues of Powerplay, Guitarist, & Guitar!
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS LAUNCHED: Available NOW to all those on our mailing list is an extra special
exclusive audio interview with Joey Jordison all about himself and the Murderdolls via our members only listening lounge. Also available is an exclusive audio interview with Corey Taylor talking about himself and Stone Sour, and an exclusive audio interview with Clown from Slipknot: about himself, Slipknot, the DVD, and even a little on his friends & fellow Roadrunner band downthesun! The questions we asked Joey were:
1. Could you give us a brief biographical account? From before Slipknot to re-starting the band recently?
2. Did you have a musical background growing up? Were your family a musical influence/did they support your choice of career? 3. Were you always heavily involved in music during your school years? How did you find school?
4. Tell us generally about 'Beyond the Valley of…': Different from Slipknot in which way(s)?
5. What do hope to achieve with the new album - sound wise, career-wise, fanbase?
6. Tell us about your feelings on your upcoming European tour - what can audiences expect?
7. Have you any interesting/bizarre experiences from being on tour you could recount for us?
8. Who were/are your childhood/teenage/current heroes (musical or otherwise)?
Comments & Sharing