Roadrunner & Artist News
The Best & The Worst
Posted on February 12, 2008The Roadrage tour is done, but before all the bands went home, we took some time and had them answer a few questions... all of which will be coming to this site over the next few days.
We asked Andols, Chimaira's drummer, just what he thought of Europe... this being their first full European tour!
Andols' Top Five Best Things About Europe
1. The fans here are more appreciative.
2. The Euro, so convenient!
3. I can alsmost always find the Golden Arches wherever we go.
4. All the venues have showers.
5. Did I mention McDonalds already?
Andols' Top Five Worst Things About Europe
1. The third world countries on wheels known here as "tour buses".
2. Your truck stops rock here, except for the exact opposite.
3. When I get home, my mobile phone bill rivals California's statewide budget deficit.
4. If you're hungry after 7pm, you're screwed.
5. I could make a list of restaurants that would fill a Roman scroll you are in dire need of...
Comments & Sharing
» Red Robb