Roadrunner & Artist News
Stone Sour Round Up
Posted on February 12, 2008IDLE HANDS? Not for long... pick up one of the following: the issue of Bizarre mag out at the end of September has a piece on Stone Sour, the October issue of Q included Corey taking part in a 'grunge' feature, and there's a band feature in Guitarist's November issue (out October). Expect to see the band touring in UK first quarter of 2003.
Best Bother To Check This Out... Previously, you saw a Stone Sour video showing them from an early show at the Whiskey in L.A. Now, you'll see a Stone Sour video showing the band, particularly Corey, in a total different light. Check it out.
View the video for 'Bother' in the VIDEO section.
Check out the mailing list exclusive audio interview with Corey on Stone Sour. The questions we asked Corey were:
1. Could you give us a brief biographical account? From before Slipknot to re-starting the band recently?
2. Did you have a musical background growing up? Were your family a musical influence/did they support your choice of career?
3. Were you always heavily involved in music during your school years? How did you find school?
4. Tell us generally about 'Stone Sour': Different from Slipknot in which way(s)?
5. What do hope to achieve with the new album – sound wise, career-wise, fanbase?
6. Have you any plans to tour Europe in 2002/3? What can we expect from the current band line-up?
7. Have you any interesting/bizarre experiences from being on tour you could recount for us?
8. Did you have a religious upbringing? If so, does this feature in your music?
9. Do you believe in ghosts or spirits? Have you ever experienced anything?
10. What's the worst thing that's happened to you physically (i.e. accidents, operations)?
11. Who were/are your childhood/teenage/current heroes (musical or otherwise)?